Would you and/or your team like to take a course in VAT, customs or excise duties?
FISCALEAD is your privileged partner to meet your technical and practical knowledge needson this triptych of indirect taxes.
Our indirect tax experts are at your disposal to give you a course!
VAT and Excise Duty Basics for Distance Selling of Alcohol
THE EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- Determine the VAT treatment of a distance selling transaction and manage the consequences in the context of commercial, accounting and/or financial management;
- Ensure regulatory compliance by knowing how to determine the excise treatment of sales of alcoholic beverages according to the nature of the flow, the shippers/recipients and their associated obligations or alternatives;
- To argue with a business counterparty about the obligations and/or documentation required for excise and VAT in a business or practice.
DURATION OFTHE COURSE
- 1 day (7h) face-to-face or distance learning
FEES AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
- Intra-company: Price on request
- Inter-company: 990€ per day excluding VAT or 1 188€ including VAT
In order to register for our course, please contact us at least 21 days before the start of the desired course date.
LEVEL OF PRIOR KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
An understanding of basic VAT rules (collection and deduction of VAT) is recommended
This training can take place in person or remotely.
- Face-to-face: Intra or inter-company in our premises (Clichy - 92 IDF)
- Distance learning
The course is theoretical but pragmatic and participative, with practical cases at the end of the section to put into practice and reflect on collectively. Materials are transmitted either in paper format (face-to-face) or digitally (distance learning) and self-evaluation questionnaires are provided at the end of the section. We conduct regular rounds to validate the trainees' understanding.
Slide presentation and use of a video conferencing platform.
MEANS OF EVALUATION IMPLEMENTED AND FOLLOW-UP
- Questionnaire to evaluate the knowledge acquired at the end of the course
- Signed attendance list at the end of the course
- Delivery of a certificate of achievement at the end of the course
HOW TO REGISTER AND WHEN TO ACCESS OUR COURSE
This course is face-to-face, but can also be given at a distance on request. To register for our course, please contact us 21 days before the start of the desired course date(firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can take the time to study your needs together.
We will then send you a course contract or agreement. The trainee will be sent an invitation to attend the course in the week before the start of the course.
In the case of subrogation of payment, an agreement from the funder must be received before the start of the course.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
The law of 5 September 2018 for the "freedom to choose one's professional future" aims to facilitate access to employment for people with disabilities. Our organisation tries to give everyone the same opportunities to access or maintain employment and courses. We can adapt some of our course modalities, for this, we will study your needs together.
For any questions, please contact our disability referent:
S : +33 (0)1 88 24 38 00
Updated in June 2022